HKPRO Forums banner

201 - 220 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Available: 1 MR556 charging handle. Used but, less than 100 rds fired before it was removed.
Maybe someone building something on a budget?

·
Registered
80 Posts
no charge. pm me the mailing info.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Stripped sl8 bolt head looking for a good home.
Pm me in case I miss your post!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a nicked UMP extended factory rail free to good home. On the flipside I could really use a small (handguard) HK push pin or two. I have a nice little something for anyone who can help out!

The blem:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Looking for a USP front sight or the set. Need one for a Compact. May be the same as full size IDK.

Have a MP5 exploded view poster to offer up as a thank you. The poster is wrinkled but new. The webshop sent the poster and it was wrinkled so they sent another.

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
Looking for a USP front sight or the set. Need one for a Compact. May be the same as full size IDK.

Have a MP5 exploded view poster to offer up as a thank you. The poster is wrinkled but new. The webshop sent the poster and it was wrinkled so they sent another.
I have a set of front and rear factory USPc sights, brand new takeoff. PM me your shipping address and I'll put them in the mail for you. No need for the MP5 poster 'cause I bought a few myself :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll take the MP5 poster since I'm currently into that right now, if you don't mind. I'll have to check if it's the same one I already have or a different one.. if it's the same one then you can offer it to someone else. I'll PM you about it.

I'll look in parts list for stuff to offer.

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
I'll take the MP5 poster since I'm currently into that right now, if you don't mind. I'll have to check if it's the same one I already have or a different one.. if it's the same one then you can offer it to someone else. I'll PM you about it.

I'll look in parts list for stuff to offer.
I believe this is the one that HKMAN is offering.

HKWEBSHOP

201 - 220 of 565 Posts