HKPRO Forums banner

241 - 260 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
PM sent for your shipping address, its yours. enjoy!
I went out to the garage to find the ejector lever I put up here on "pay it forward" to pack it up for shipping but I cant, so instead I will send a german HK one rather than the clone one i advertised.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I went out to the garage to find the ejector lever I put up here on "pay it forward" to pack it up for shipping but I cant, so instead I will send a german HK one rather than the clone one i advertised.
got it today ! i cant thank you enough for sending a German one ! you did not have to but i very much appreciate it !
hope you got yours also

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
got it today ! i cant thank you enough for sending a German one ! you did not have to but i very much appreciate it !
hope you got yours also
Glad you like it, put it to some good use in the awesome .40 mp5-K of yours!

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
hope you got yours also
Got the US 9mm ejector lever, thanks i will put to good use soon enough. thanks!

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
I have one new in wrapper MKE 10 round mag. It is completely free shipped to the first person who replies to this post.

ONE CAVEAT: YOU MUST HAVE DONATED AT LEAST ONE ITEM TO THIS THREAD ANYTIME IN THE PAST ("past" means anytime before this thread was posted).

Just reference the date and item you donated and the mag is yours.

Obviously goes only to where it can be legally owned and that is the recipients responsibility to ensure legality.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I have one new in wrapper MKE 10 round mag. It is completely free shipped to the first person who replies to this post.

ONE CAVEAT: YOU MUST HAVE DONATED AT LEAST ONE ITEM TO THIS THREAD ANYTIME IN THE PAST ("past" means anytime before this thread was posted).

Just reference the date and item you donated and the mag is yours.

Obviously goes only to where it can be legally owned and that is the recipients responsibility to ensure legality.
Post 158...I'll take the MKE 10 round mag.
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts-accessories-sale/169568-hkpro-pay-forward-thread-16.html

...in return I'll offer up a good condition early steel Rheinmetall G3 mag stamped G3 10/62
It does have a small ding. (arrow) spotting is oil.

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
017.JPG 020.JPG 018.JPG 021.JPG

I know it's not much but this is up for grabs. Designated a MK-4 Mace holder but would also work as a flashlight holster, map holster, Leatherman Charge/Wave/SuperTool holster (fullsize multi-tool), or whatever else you can think of. Approximately 4.75" tall (main body) X 1.5" inside diameter. New never been used. Nice strong holding nickel snap. Will fit 2.5" belt in vertical position. Let me know if you have a use for it and send me your info.

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
I know this is not HK-related but, in the spirit of Paying It Forward, I have a few 20% off One Item coupons for Keurig.com so if anyone is looking to buy a Keurig coffee brewer (or any beverages) and wants to save 20%, send me a PM. :biggrin:

·
Registered
366 Posts
View attachment 20688 View attachment 20689 View attachment 20690 View attachment 20691

I know it's not much but this is up for grabs. Designated a MK-4 Mace holder but would also work as a flashlight holster, map holster, Leatherman Charge/Wave/SuperTool holster (fullsize multi-tool), or whatever else you can think of. Approximately 4.75" tall (main body) X 1.5" inside diameter. New never been used. Nice strong holding nickel snap. Will fit 2.5" belt in vertical position. Let me know if you have a use for it and send me your info.
I'll take it. PM inbound.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Have this Safariland 6004-78-3807 holster for Beretta 92. Came in an auction lot I won a while back. It's completely stripped but appears to be hardly used at all and would make for a good holster if someone had Safariland hardware lying around and a Beretta to stick in it. Anyone who wants it, shoot me a pm with your info and it's yours. Shipping's on me :)

010.JPG 011.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
My pleasure. Always good to help a fellow HKpro brother out. Especially a fellow Minnesotan one!

241 - 260 of 565 Posts