HKPRO Forums banner

101 - 120 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Javier I will take you up on the G3 HK21 style cocking handle.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I have a sp89 type USA made ambi grip frame that could use a new home..

this is no longer available

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've got an extended floor plate for a P2000/USPc 40 that i thought would fit my SK but it doesn't first pm with an address takes it home!

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
I've got an extended floor plate for a P2000/USPc 40 that i thought would fit my SK but it doesn't first pm with an address takes it home!
Send me a PM with your shipping address and I'll put a correct P2000SK extended floor plate in the mail for you. Good karma should be rewarded!

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
I have a set of HK posters from the HKUSA webshop that came in with a couple of wrinkles, not too bad looking. PM me with an address and it is yours.

·
Registered
682 Posts
1 set of sights went to member 2238945. Quantity updated accordingly.

Free to good home:
1 set of HK45/45c stock HK sights.

If you need a set PM me your mailing address and I'll get it in the mail. Offer good while supplies last.

·
Professional Gunslinger
249 Posts
I have a few random springs from a Vector Arms, V51 that has been sold. Cant say exactly where they go but they are up for grabs.

Semper Fi,
Mike in Yuma, AZ.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can offer this:

(2) Surplus G3 central buttstock sections:
(1) Black
(1) OD Green.
*Both are in good condition with some wear and have been modified at some point to accept a heavy buffer.

(1) Surefire 628 light with bezel.
*Finish is worn in some places and plastic light bulb cover has slight bulge on one side. Works great, includes batteries and bulb. A coat of Aluma-hyde II and it'll look new.

If you'd like a couple pics let me know and I'll pm or post when I get home. Thanks everyone.

Brent

101 - 120 of 565 Posts