HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested in a HKPRO 2 day Pistol/carbine class this spring someplace in the New England area? This class would be lead by HKPRO. The Price would be $375, for a 2 day pistol/carbine or $250 for a 1 day class. I'm thinking sometime in the spring when the weather is better. Still looking for a good range in the north east to do this at. If you know of one with a good amount of steel targets and wouldn't mind hosting such an event PM me. I'm trying to see what kind of interest there is for a class like this, this is just a preliminary inquiry.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Oh HELL YES! I would definitely be interested. We need to stay away from Mass, NY, and any other non gun friendly state if possible. I would suggest Pennsylvania as it is pretty gun friendly. Not sure on other states. Prices sound fair, I hope the classes are friendly to newbies like myself.

·
Registered
429 Posts
id go

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Won't have a firm date for a little bit, but probably in the late April early May area. Still need a range that will host this event. If you want to have full auto training, The class would need to be in a F/A friendly state. If anyone knows of a range that will help us out let me know

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'd be interested, please keep us informed & thanks...

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, Carbine or MP5. I'll be going the Carbine route myself.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I would definitely be interested in a pistol class. Just let me know where and when. We should really make this happen!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Always interested in attending training. If the date is workable, I'll be there...might even be able to get the boss to pay for it :00000:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool, i'm working on finding a location to do this at. I need a range with a good amount of steel targets so if you know of one, let me know. I'm in RI myself. Just looking for a place where we can all drive to fo a good class

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I may have a range lined up for this class in Rhode Island. The gun club's executive board is going to vote on it on the 7th of january. I'll keep you all posted. RI Is fairly central to most of the north east. We're going to need a min. of 10 people to attend the class. Like I said looking like end of April beginning of May

1 - 20 of 99 Posts