HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested in a HKPRO 2 day Pistol/carbine class this spring someplace in the New England area? This class would be lead by HKPRO. The Price would be $375, for a 2 day pistol/carbine or $250 for a 1 day class. I'm thinking sometime in the spring when the weather is better. Still looking for a good range in the north east to do this at. If you know of one with a good amount of steel targets and wouldn't mind hosting such an event PM me. I'm trying to see what kind of interest there is for a class like this, this is just a preliminary inquiry.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I have family in NH and visit this great State very often. I would be VERY interested in attending a class.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, i'm working on finding a location to do this at. I need a range with a good amount of steel targets so if you know of one, let me know. I'm in RI myself. Just looking for a place where we can all drive to fo a good class

·
Registered
201 Posts
I live in the monadnock region and would be interested in a class.

I'll check a couple of ranges around here to see about steel targets. I know my range doesn't have steel targets.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Would the class meet MA, ME CCW training?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts