HKPRO Forums banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll come to any European HKPRO school, count me in on any plans. Would need to borrow weapons of course. :)

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I will always be open for this if you guys can keep the interest alive!

--HKPRO

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Sorry this didn´t work out this year.

It would be great to have Tom and some european (and of course american and asian) HKPRO members here in Finland!

SS, If there is anything I can do to help next year, let me know.

Miku

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I think that it´s not currently on the list but it would be nice to have Tom here. Last time we didn´t get enough people gathered for the Tour.

I´d say definitely not out of the question!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think that it´s not currently on the list but it would be nice to have Tom here. Last time we didn´t get enough people gathered for the Tour.

I´d say definitely not out of the question!
Well we can get a decent civilian shooting range "close" to capital (~70km) with a reasonable price for a day (dont know about full-auto limitations though). How much people do we need then? More the merrier of course because that would also keep price per attendant in more acceptable levels.

Laita PM jos et viitsi julkisessa jutella mistään yksityiskohdista ja hinnoista. :)

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
I would travel to Finland to attend, never been there. But I doubt if my MP5 could go with me, anybody over there have a loaner? Maybe I could mail it to Miku piece by piece, the same way that Radar O'Riley sent that jeep home from Korea.
Let me know!
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Well we can get a decent civilian shooting range "close" to capital (~70km) with a reasonable price for a day (dont know about full-auto limitations though). How much people do we need then? More the merrier of course because that would also keep price per attendant in more acceptable levels.

Laita PM jos et viitsi julkisessa jutella mistään yksityiskohdista ja hinnoista. :)
I would probably need 15 students at $250 each, unless price of flight and expenses is much more. Full auto is not a "must" but it would be good to have a couple there so that we could demonstrate the techniques and practice them for which the MP5 is so well suited.

I spoke with Tuukka at SHOT, and he might be commenting more on this when he gets back.

I would love to come and do a class there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi folks, missed this.

Great meeting you in person Tom !

I would say the keything for the course is a suitable range.

I would even say that the location isnt that critical as I would imagine Finnish shooters can easily travel a few hundred KMs, but of course if the range is close to the main body of people attending, thats good.

If someone already has a range looked up and is willing to take the lead on the project, that would be great. I am quite tied up with work and travel right now and many afternoons towards the summer will be spent training for the competition season.

There is however one rather important detail to be thought of as well, I can PM those who are interested.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts