HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
H&K fans, we’re doing it again. With the success of this year’s HKPRO Training Event, we have coordinated the next opportunity from 18-20 March 2022 in sunny Orlando, with our amazing host, W.O.F.T. An immersive H&K sponsored VIP training event is forming now. Swipe through for the details and for more information and to register, visit
Font Graphics Logo Brand Advertising

Smile Facial expression Product Human Gesture

Ecoregion Cargo pants Sky Military camouflage Gesture

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Product

Flag Military person Flag of the united states Military uniform Wood

Watch Hand Human Sleeve Cap

Sky Air gun Gesture Flash photography Trigger

Musical instrument Sleeve Musician Gesture Music

Forehead Sleeve Flash photography Font Darkness

Continued in the following post...

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can’t wait to shoot the HK 433 and the G41K! The MP5/10 is always fun, I just hope that the CSASS has an op rod this time! :LOL:
Glad you approved of the selection. And yes, I can confirm that it will be included. But I'm even more impressed it functioned for three rounds without it...German engineering :)

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is incredible, I'd love to go but I'm not sure I'll be available. Hopefully this one is a huge success so there can be another one next fall!
Hope you can join us. The last one was awesome and we're confident this next one will be even better.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
When does this go on sale, and how much does it cost?
It’s already available for registration. The rate is $4250. Firearms are provided, as is ammunition, soft drinks, water, breakfast and lunch. Also, the service is top notch, including staff loading your magazines for you. If I had any doubts as to the value of this experience prior to attending the first event, they were all assuaged.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
It’s already available for registration. The rate is $4250. Firearms are provided, as is ammunition, soft drinks, water, breakfast and lunch. Also, the service is top notch, including staff loading your magazines for you. If I had any doubts as to the value of this experience prior to attending the first event, they were all assuaged.
Indeed. I've attended and provided a ton of training over the years and I've never seen anything as well run and supported for civilians as what you get at WOFT. Even better, you won't find anything as H&K focused as this event.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you've read through this promotional post for the upcoming HKPRO Training Event and you're saying to yourself, "Sure the H&K stuff looks like fun, but what would I or my family get out of the scenario training", I encourage you to watch this video from a well-known female competitive shooter and why she found W.O.F.T.'s scenario training to be so important to her full-scope process toward training:

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can't wait for the next rotation! As for next fall, I think we will be settling into once a year after this next one, but I could be wrong.
Indeed. Those interested in this event should expect that these be held once a year. So, don't miss your opportunity for 2022.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts