HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

Some gun guy
If I had an MP7 and unlimited ammo, I would turn it all in at the very next buyback in my state, as it is clearly a dangerous weapon on the streets in the hands of a ne'er-do-well like me, and must be remanded to more appropriate handlers for proper disposal.

Premium Member
Have plenty of spare money. That 4.6 ammo is cheap and plentiful 馃榿
I understand the intended humor here completely, however, I鈥檓 actually in a situation where German made 4.6x30 ammo is available for free, but I have nothing to shoot it 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔忦煠佛煆烩嶁檪锔

Premium Member
Teach children "how to lead" fast-moving aerial targets- watch endless reruns of Equilibrium and then open up a daycare dragonfly shooting range.

tumblr_ngluni5nmO1ql7ewpo8_540.gif

Registered
Donate the MP7 to the Demolition Ranch to see how durable it is and see if it can make it the 50 BMG round before being completely destroyed.

Reactions: omega21

Registered
WRONG ANSWERS ONLY --> Answer the question: If you had a [real] MP7 & unlimited ammo, what would you do with it?

I would join a glock forum and post a new person welcome thread and subtly propose a trade to skirt the rules to trade whatever the Heckler and 鈥淐0ck鈥 MP7 is for the new Gen 151 glock

Registered
Sell it (cheap) in a city-sponsored gun buy-back program!

Seriously, I saw on the local news an OD green PS90 piled in along with $20 pistols and broken shot-guns. How sad!

Registered
If you had a [real] MP7 & unlimited ammo, what would you do with it? [Wrong answers only]

I would NOT roll up to a Teufelshund Tactical training class with my new MP7 and a pallet of ammo. And I definitely would not let everyone in the class do mag dumps ;)

Reactions: omega21
41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.