Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Raffle #11: 2' x 3' Technical Poster of HK MP7A1 PDW

How to Enter Raffle:
WRONG ANSWERS ONLY
--> Answer the question: If you had a [real] MP7 & unlimited ammo, what would you do with it? <--WRONG ANSWERS ONLY

Rules:

1. None
2. @HK556WI you are eligible to win again (see bottom comment in this post) :)

Winner selected at random and announced next week.

This week's raffle was going to be for a REAL MP7A1 that I have sitting around. However, when I checked, I actually don't have a MP7 ;) Instead, you will have to settle for a drawing of a MP7A1 as shown below. This 24" X 36" technical diagram of the MP7A1 is printed on heavy card stock and the color saturation is gorgeous! HKPRO member @Sirrisdesign donated a few of these to me so you will see these pop up for raffle again in the future (this winter, etc...). Thanks so much Sirrisdesign. Please note: Normally, I pay to ship raffle prizes. This one is going to need a big tube so winner will need to pay for a shipping tube and shipping costs. Sorry.

View attachment 293086

View attachment 293087

View attachment 293088

View attachment 293090

Previous Raffles:
Raffle #1: New in Bag German MP5 30rd magazine - winner @HK556WI
Raffle #2: New in Bag HK Carrying Handle - winner @N55
Raffle #3: 2 P7M8 date coded magazines - winner @BYSAWHY
Raffle #4: New HK 80's Art T Shirt - winner @EZAM75
Raffle #5: Swag - stickers & belt buckle - winner @ki_soarer
Raffle #6: HK 40 Caliber Pistol Cleaning Kit from MGW - winner @HK12Step
Raffle #7: MP5SD & MP5 Slap Me T shirts + White House candy - Double winners @flybynt and @NEWtoHK
Raffle #8: New in Bag HK 30 round clear MR556 mag + White House candy - winner @kbinmt
Raffle #9: HK MR762A1 3' x 5' flag - winner @Nachtsturm
Raffle #10: NIB German USP9 15rd magazine - winner @HKBJJ

Previous winners can't win again for 10 weeks.
I would use it to plant flowers. The muzzle is cleverly designed to be an excellent digging tool. Ammo could be used to mark where I placed the seeds.
Jason Temple

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's an easy one.

It's the firearm equivalent of a multitool. Can on the high shelf just out of reach? Quick little burst and boom it'll fall right in your lap (with some tiny holes) no problem.

Cat in a tree? Quick little squeeze and that branch is toast.
Pesky street light shining in your window? Couple shots and it's pitch black out.
Buddy need a tool across the shop? Just a little trigger tap and that tool will go flying.
Pickle jar stuck? Couple taps of the trigger and that lid will pop right off.
Need to hit that snooze button? Just lay down some rounds and you can lay down for a few more rounds.
Table a little wobbly? Magazine will straighten that sucker no time flat. Just keep shooting until the legs are even.

Even butters toast with the buttstock. I survived without one but I really started living with one. Great at ATF Pool Parties too. The barrel makes the best char patterns on burgers and hot dogs. Give it a try sometime.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I want to go to the Middle East "again" and experience the hospitably of true followers of Islam; AKA "Go to Israel and fight the Palestine Authority and HAMAS or into Yemen to kill as many Iranian backed terrorists as possible, I want to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed Shiite Terrorist kill, .

Paraphrased from "Full Metal Jacket: Private Joker:
I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Take it to the range and let others shoot it, just to see the grins on their faces. Take a photo of their grin and text it to them, so they can remember it.
Me too...
I would convert it to one of those guns with a little flag that comes out of the barrel that says bang.
Like in the 3 Stooges!!! LOL
In a heartbeat
So I'm just entered automatically by making this comment? Sweet!

Here's a pupper just for ****s
View attachment 293414
Awesome pic my friend!!!
That's an easy one.

It's the firearm equivalent of a multitool. Can on the high shelf just out of reach? Quick little burst and boom it'll fall right in your lap (with some tiny holes) no problem.

Cat in a tree? Quick little squeeze and that branch is toast.
Pesky street light shining in your window? Couple shots and it's pitch black out.
Buddy need a tool across the shop? Just a little trigger tap and that tool will go flying.
Pickle jar stuck? Couple taps of the trigger and that lid will pop right off.
Need to hit that snooze button? Just lay down some rounds and you can lay down for a few more rounds.
Table a little wobbly? Magazine will straighten that sucker no time flat. Just keep shooting until the legs are even.

Even butters toast with the buttstock. I survived without one but I really started living with one. Great at ATF Pool Parties too. The barrel makes the best char patterns on burgers and hot dogs. Give it a try sometime.
Right on brother!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Go to LA.

Find Nakatomi Plaza.

Wearing a wife beater and no shoes, tie a fire hose around my waist and jump off the helo pad in a 21st Century recreation of Die Har...

Wait.

You said wrong answers.

I'd probably actually try that.

Ok. Raffle answer:

Straight up trade for an airsoft Kel-Tec SUB 2000 and one box of pellets.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
If you had a [real] MP7 & unlimited ammo, what would you do with it? [Wrong answers only]

I would NOT roll up to a Teufelshund Tactical training class with my new MP7 and a pallet of ammo. And I definitely would not let everyone in the class do mag dumps ;)
BRO!! Nice to see you still around. I'm going to Jame's subgun course in October ( Training — Teufelshund Tactical ). Do you want to go? Looks like there's still room to sign up.

Reactions: 1f1fan

·
Registered
573 Posts
I’d discreetly concealed carry it while wearing a sweater that says “NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN HO-HO-HO”

·
Registered
14 Posts
Raffle #11: 2' x 3' Technical Poster of HK MP7A1 PDW

How to Enter Raffle:
WRONG ANSWERS ONLY
--> Answer the question: If you had a [real] MP7 & unlimited ammo, what would you do with it? <--WRONG ANSWERS ONLY

Rules:

1. None
2. @HK556WI you are eligible to win again (see bottom comment in this post) :)

Winner selected at random and announced next week.

This week's raffle was going to be for a REAL MP7A1 that I have sitting around. However, when I checked, I actually don't have a MP7 ;) Instead, you will have to settle for a drawing of a MP7A1 as shown below. This 24" X 36" technical diagram of the MP7A1 is printed on heavy card stock and the color saturation is gorgeous! HKPRO member @Sirrisdesign donated a few of these to me so you will see these pop up for raffle again in the future (this winter, etc...). Thanks so much Sirrisdesign. Please note: Normally, I pay to ship raffle prizes. This one is going to need a big tube so winner will need to pay for a shipping tube and shipping costs. Sorry.

View attachment 293086

View attachment 293087

View attachment 293088

View attachment 293090

Previous Raffles:
Raffle #1: New in Bag German MP5 30rd magazine - winner @HK556WI
Raffle #2: New in Bag HK Carrying Handle - winner @N55
Raffle #3: 2 P7M8 date coded magazines - winner @BYSAWHY
Raffle #4: New HK 80's Art T Shirt - winner @EZAM75
Raffle #5: Swag - stickers & belt buckle - winner @ki_soarer
Raffle #6: HK 40 Caliber Pistol Cleaning Kit from MGW - winner @HK12Step
Raffle #7: MP5SD & MP5 Slap Me T shirts + White House candy - Double winners @flybynt and @NEWtoHK
Raffle #8: New in Bag HK 30 round clear MR556 mag + White House candy - winner @kbinmt
Raffle #9: HK MR762A1 3' x 5' flag - winner @Nachtsturm
Raffle #10: NIB German USP9 15rd magazine - winner @HKBJJ

Previous winners can't win again for 10 weeks.
On average, you have about a 1 in ~20 chance of winning these raffles because a lot of entries are just comments and previous winners can't win for 10 weeks, so I encourage everyone to participate. Chances of winner are high.
Be surprised I actually won a gun raffle because I never win gun raffles.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Sorry for the delay everyone. Been a hell of a week+ at work. I've barely had time on the site. I just jumped on here to close this out. Some hillarious comments on here.
Good news for the winner of the raffle who is @G00DN3WS
I'll reach out by PM to get your details.
Thanks for participating everyone! More goodies coming soon. Again, thank you to @Sirrisdesign for the MP7 posters. I'm always looking for more donations to the raffle - just contact me via PM ("conversation" on this forum platform).
Raffle #12 will go up as soon as I get to it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just want to say that this website is awesome with great posts, pics, and a bunch of really cool guys!!!

free toys too!
As my grandsons would say...
Cowabunga Dude 😂

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.