HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raffle #13: MP5A3 Wood Carving

This week's raffle is something I purchased from Mike Olsen at Carved Gun Creations at Carved Gun Creations. His FB page is https://m.facebook.com/CarvedGun/ It's very lightly stained so you can add your own stain if you want it darker. The winner will just need to cover my shipping cost. Size is 18" X 7 1/8"

Rules:
1. To be eligible in this week's raffle, you must have an avatar picture. No picture? Go to My Profile in the upper right and click on the box where your avatar belongs. Add a picture, click 'okay'. You are done.

How to Enter Raffle:

This week's raffle theme is wood. I love steel and wood combined. To enter this week's raffle, show us a picture of your favorite wood-wearing (or all wood) HK weapon or accessory. If you don't have an HK with wood on it, then go to the net and show us a picture you found of an HK combining metal and wood that you think is cool.

Winner selected at random and announced next week.

Previous Raffles:
Raffle #1: New in Bag German MP5 30rd magazine - winner @HK556WI
Raffle #2: New in Bag HK Carrying Handle - winner @N55
Raffle #3: 2 P7M8 date coded magazines - winner @BYSAWHY
Raffle #4: New HK 80's Art T Shirt - winner @EZAM75
Raffle #5: Swag - stickers & belt buckle - winner @ki_soarer
Raffle #6: HK 40 Caliber Pistol Cleaning Kit from MGW - winner @HK12Step
Raffle #7: MP5SD & MP5 Slap Me T shirts + White House candy - Double winners @flybynt and @NEWtoHK
Raffle #8: New in Bag HK 30 round clear MR556 mag + White House candy - winner @kbinmt
Raffle #9: HK MR762A1 3' x 5' flag - winner @Nachtsturm
Raffle #10: NIB German USP9 15rd magazine - winner @HKBJJ
Raffle #11: Technical Poster of HK MP7A1 - winner @G00DN3WS
Raffle #12: Because You Suck backwards bullet sticker - winner @rambo-2000
Raffle #13: HK 30rd steel AR magazine in RAL8000 - winner @sniper1

Previous winners can't win again for 10 weeks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Greetings, fellow firearms enthusiasts. I am pictured here with my SP5, short-barreled, muzzleloader conversion. The ramrod is constructed of the finest Missouri shellbark hickory with a brass tipped jag on one end and a round ball loading tip on the other. It fits snuggly just under my period correct, whale oil powered, IR illuminator from InForce. What’s more, the rod counts as one 922r compliant part.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I'm a fan of the classics

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
216 Posts
@bcw is this yours? I've never seen this before. Is this a PSG-1? When I first saw it, I didn't realize the bottom was the front end and just looking at the top I thought someone put a PSG1 stock on a SP89.
Unfortunately, not mine. It’s a takedown PSG-1.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts