HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Not my picture… I do have a green G3/HK91, but definitely would not mind finding a good set of wood furniture!

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
no love for wood??

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I don't own either of those, but love the look of both! That style is my favorite style of Nill Grips - absolute classic! The HK4 is nice too but that wood is plastic ;) I also love the green & red presentation boxes!! Thanks for posting these pics @SuperSix_9
Thanks, I recently returned from a military deployment to Iraq (my 8th total since 04) during those deployments I get a little extra money for hostile fire, imitate danger, and family separation, plus pay is tax free. My family get to take vacations to the beach while I am gone and I get the credit card bill. So I get to spoil myself when I get home; in the last few trips, I bought a MK 23, a semi auto MP5 SBR and an MR 556. This trip I bought a P9S 9mm, a P9S in .45 ACP, a USP expert, a USP Elite and a HK4 with 3 of the 4 conversion kits (,380, .32 ACP, and .22 LR) I wish I could find a .25 caliber kit but if finding a gun is as rare as hen's teeth, I am looking for a hen's tooth with a gold filling. I know the HK4 is plastic wood, but it kinda looks like wood.

Reactions: omega21

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks, I recently returned from a military deployment to Iraq (my 8th total since 04) during those deployments I get a little extra money for hostile fire, imitate danger, and family separation, plus pay is tax free. My family get to take vacations to the beach while I am gone and I get the credit card bill. So I get to spoil myself when I get home; in the last few trips, I bought a MK 23, a semi auto MP5 SBR and an MR 556. This trip I bought a P9S 9mm, a P9S in .45 ACP, a USP expert, a USP Elite and a HK4 with 3 of the 4 conversion kits (,380, .32 ACP, and .22 LR) I wish I could find a .25 caliber kit but if finding a gun is as rare as hen's teeth, I am looking for a hen's tooth with a gold filling. I know the HK4 is plastic wood, but it kinda looks like wood.
I take it by your username that you are a UH/MH pilot? I miss the tax free pay of the sandbox. Your collection (in the pics and your signature block) is stellar! I'm especially jealous of the HKPro 45C.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Participation in this one is really low. Do you guys not like the carved MP5?

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
@sean415 - sounds great! Now post pics of your woodies!

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Oh, I see yours up there @skandar !

21 - 40 of 40 Posts