HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HKPRO Weekly Free Raffle #15 - MP5SD

2K views 43 replies 35 participants last post by  BadLew 
#1 · (Edited)
Raffle #15: HK MP5SD flag 3' x 5'

This weekend - on July 4th - our American members celebrate our nation's Independence Day (AKA Traitors' Day in England). This raffle is dedicated to all of us around the world who have fought for, stood up for, or believe in independence and freedom.

How to Enter Raffle:

Tell us your favorite Independence Day tradition (family, local or national). If you are not American, tell us your favorite tradition from your own country's Independence Day. Today (July 3rd) is Belarus' Independence Day (screw you Hitler!). Venezuela, Cape Verde and Algeria celebrates their Independence Day July 5th, Malawi and Comoros on July 6th, Argentina on July 9th, Bahamas on July 10th, France on July 14th. The Netherlands and Maldives on July 16th along with several others in July. Roughly 178 countries celebrate Independence Day (6 of them have 2 of them) - so let's hear from you all.
Also, Happy belated Canada Day Canucks!

Rules:
To be eligible in this week's raffle, you must have an avatar picture. No picture? Go to My Profile in the upper right and click on the box where your avatar belongs. Add a picture, click 'okay'. You are done.

Winner selected at random and announced next week.

This week's raffle is for a 3' tall by 5' long silk-screened nylon flag. This is brand new and only unfolded for the pics. Make your Mancave Great Again!

Previous Raffles:
Raffle #1: New in Bag German MP5 30rd magazine - winner @HK556WI
Raffle #2: New in Bag HK Carrying Handle - winner @N55
Raffle #3: 2 P7M8 date coded magazines - winner @BYSAWHY
Raffle #4: New HK 80's Art T Shirt - winner @EZAM75
Raffle #5: Swag - stickers & belt buckle - winner @ki_soarer
Raffle #6: HK 40 Caliber Pistol Cleaning Kit from MGW - winner @HK12Step
Raffle #7: MP5SD & MP5 Slap Me T shirts + White House candy - Double winners @flybynt and @NEWtoHK
Raffle #8: New in Bag HK 30 round clear MR556 mag + White House candy - winner @kbinmt
Raffle #9: HK MR762A1 3' x 5' flag - winner @Nachtsturm
Raffle #10: NIB German USP9 15rd magazine - winner @HKBJJ
Raffle #11: Technical Poster of HK MP7A1 - winner @G00DN3WS
Raffle #12: Because You Suck backwards bullet sticker - winner @rambo-2000
Raffle #13: HK 30rd steel AR magazine in RAL8000 - winner @sniper1
Raffle #14: MP5A3 Wood Carving - winner @sean415

Previous winners can't win again for 10 weeks.

See less See more
#10 ·
My families general tradition for the 4th changed thirteen years ago after my fathers passing, it used to be going out of state to see family since my parents were immigrants and political refugees from a communist country.

We would all travel to see my grandmother, aunt, cousin and brother. Just relax, play domino, and feast. My father was very in love with the United States of America and became very “Americanized” after joining the armed forces (basically became a American citizen at that point) as my father would describe it. It gave him and my grandparents their freedom.

I can always remember him saying, “when we were growing up in my country you never knew what tomorrow would bring”.

Since then, and since starting my own family, it has been a continuous of what we used to do before his passing and continuing my family tradition of always roasting a pig on Christmas Eve.

#14 ·
My tradition past few years is to piss off all the libtards with a t-shirt with our flag made out of guns on it. I also celebrate the shlt out of Cinco de mayo every year by drinking tequila until I hallucinate.

#15 ·
I am an American citizen for quite some time now, I hope that makes me eligible. :)
My favorite thing about the 4th of July is (was) that it used to bring the people together, feeling proud of their country.

#18 ·
I melt down some of my dead son’s lead soldiers to cast into round balls for my flintlock rifle. Then I wage guerrilla warfare in my neighborhood on the Redcoats, loyalists, and other persons inimical to the liberties of America. You can count me out for this week’s raffle; I smell Hessians.

#20 ·
Happy 4th to everyone! Thanks to those who serve or have served to protect this great country, and thanks for this patriotic raffle as well. Our family tradition is having a cookout, bonfire and watching a two-town fireworks display from my front yard. Back in my youth we'd spend a fortune on our own fireworks but with age comes laziness. We always reminisce about past 4th celebrations such as last year enjoying a large family water balloon battle and laughing our a$$es off when the eldest gma got into it. Sadly she passed on Easter but will live on in memory.

#24 ·
Raffle #14: HK MP5SD flag 3' x 5'

This weekend - on July 4th - our American members celebrate our nation's Independence Day (AKA Traitors' Day in England). This raffle is dedicated to all of us around the world who have fought for, stood up for, or believe in independence and freedom.

How to Enter Raffle:

Tell us your favorite Independence Day tradition (family, local or national). If you are not American, tell us your favorite tradition from your own country's Independence Day. Today (July 3rd) is Belarus' Independence Day (screw you Hitler!). Venezuela, Cape Verde and Algeria celebrates their Independence Day July 5th, Malawi and Comoros on July 6th, Argentina on July 9th, Bahamas on July 10th, France on July 14th. The Netherlands and Maldives on July 16th along with several others in July. Roughly 178 countries celebrate Independence Day (6 of them have 2 of them) - so let's hear from you all.

Rules:
To be eligible in this week's raffle, you must have an avatar picture. No picture? Go to My Profile in the upper right and click on the box where your avatar belongs. Add a picture, click 'okay'. You are done.

This week's raffle is for a 3' tall by 5' long silk-screened nylon flag. This is brand new and only unfolded for the pics. Make your Mancave Great Again!

View attachment 297427

View attachment 297428

View attachment 297429

Previous Raffles:
Raffle #7: MP5SD & MP5 Slap Me T shirts + White House candy - Double winners @flybynt and @NEWtoHK
Raffle #8: New in Bag HK 30 round clear MR556 mag + White House candy - winner @kbinmt

Cruising up the Potomac on our boat, anchoring and cooking our before watching the fireworks over the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial. The National Symphony Orchestra plays for the 1812 Overture. On a clear night, there is nothing more spectacular than being in the Nations Capitol and seeing the show!!! Let FREEDOM ring!!! :)

#26 · (Edited)
Happy Treason/Independence Day!! I have been working back to back to back 15 hour shifts dealing with drunk bastards at the bar I manage! I scream Independence Day in the mic every hour.
Raffle #14: HK MP5SD flag 3' x 5'

How to Enter Raffle:

Rules:

View attachment 297427

View attachment 297428

View attachment 297429

Previous Raffles:

Happy Treason/Independence Day!! I have been working back to back to back 15 hour shifts dealing with drunk bastards at the bar I manage! I scream Independence Day in the mic every hour.

Edit: Some drunk piece of Sh** projectile vomited all over the front bar entrance today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.