HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll keep the results up for Raffle #1 for a few days then remove that thread.

Raffle #2 : New in Bag HK Carrying Handle

Rules:
1. To be eligible in this week's inaugural raffle, you must have an avatar picture. No picture? Go to My Profile in the upper right and click on the box where your avatar belongs. Add a picture, click 'okay'. You are done.

2. I got this carrying handle to put on my SP5. Does this actually fit an MP5 platform? Honestly, I don't know what this thing is. In that vein, post a picture of something HK - firearm, accessory or anything related to HK that you don't know what it is or what it does or what it fits or what its for... basically something that is an oddity to you. Doesn't have to be rare, just something HKish that you yourself aren't sure of exactly what it is or does. Your post MUST have a picture of the item. Feel free to comment on each others items without denigrating anyone.

Winner selected at random and announced next week by me as long as they meet criteria above.
Here's this week's prize:

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm gonna sit this one out. This is pretty neat though! Very cool of you!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Descending into HKoholism
604 Posts
I have been curious what is this for and how does it work:

It is the DAO bushing.
We are talking about the real DAO triggers, not the LEM.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Reactions: N55

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I'll keep the results up for Raffle #1 for a few days then remove that thread.

Raffle #2 : New in Bag HK Carrying Handle

Rules:
1. To be eligible in this week's inaugural raffle, you must have an avatar picture. No picture? Go to My Profile in the upper right and click on the box where your avatar belongs. Add a picture, click 'okay'. You are done.

2. I got this carrying handle to put on my SP5. Does this actually fit an MP5 platform? Honestly, I don't know what this thing is. In that vein, post a picture of something HK - firearm, accessory or anything related to HK that you don't know what it is or what it does or what it fits or what its for... basically something that is an oddity to you. Doesn't have to be rare, just something HKish that you yourself aren't sure of exactly what it is or does. Your post MUST have a picture of the item. Feel free to comment on each others items without denigrating anyone.

Winner selected at random and announced next week by me as long as they meet criteria above.
Here's this week's prize:

Im pretty sure it only woks on the rifles i.e. g3/91/93

·
Registered
67 Posts

I've always wondered what this channel in the VP70 holster was for, considering I've never had a chance to check one out.

·
Premium Member
RLTW
456 Posts
This thingamajiggy came with my P7M8 that I bought from Frankonia in Germany. I have no idea what it does.

tempImage04Ds6k.jpg

Reactions: omega21

·
Registered
246 Posts
Recent acquisition that has me scratching my head.

Was in the search for a MP5 wood stock set, front and back. Bought one but unsure about using it due to the rod keeper and a crack in the one. So with that said, still on the hunt for a complete wood stock set but perfect time in this thread to ask questions!

The one displayed in the images is what I received, albeit unsure about using it! Previous owner added the little silver rod keeper, but unsure if it's needed for a MP5 or if there is a hole/inset/"valley" behind the epoxied metal piece for the MP5 recoil rod. Sorry, just comparing this thing against my A2 stock.

Anyways, enjoy the photos! Those with experience with the wood MP5 stocks chime in!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Reactions: omega21
1 - 20 of 31 Posts