HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Some kind of buffer part?
It kind of looks like the plastic piece that retains the large bolt for the buffer plate in a G3 stock assembly. It goes inside the plastic stock, and can only be removed if you also remove the pin holders because that triangular tab is blocked by the pin/butt pad retention tubes.

I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not in, but I still want to play. I've always been remarkably impressed with HK's innovation. They sure seem to be steps ahead.

How do they do it? I don't even know how this works but it seems neato!

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Not in, but I still want to play. I've always been remarkably impressed with HK's innovation. They sure seem to be steps ahead.

How do they do it? I don't even know how this works but it seems neato!
Simple - tiny bullet, huuuuuge primer. People just aren't forward thinking enough to recognize the innovation so they call it an "error" or a "stunt"...

·
Registered
53 Posts
If I recall, I have a green colored plastic piece in my stock on my 91. It has a factory heavy buffer in it. I am going to have to open that up and check it out a bit more.

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
If I recall, I have a green colored plastic piece in my stock on my 91. It has a factory heavy buffer in it. I am going to have to open that up and check it out a bit more.
LOL mine is green also

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
This nub in front of the VFG, is it the Swiss equivalent of "rabbit ears" on a vibrator? I suppose it's a handstop, but it seems like it would get in the way.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Got this brass catcher, think it is original German. Looks to fit the MP5 but not sure. Any ideas?

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Raffle Results:
Total people who voted: 15 (not including me)
Total people who don't know how to follow rules: 0
My favorite oddity: @SOLgardener 's 3rd hole in the stock
Most interesting: @darkness 's thingamajiggy from his P7M8

Selection process: Using Google's random number generator blah blah, same as before.

random number generated was #2 which makes the winner @N55 who asked about the sling clip on the MP5

I'll reach out via PM and coordinate shipping the carrying handle to you. Just be patient with me getting it shipped please.

Thanks everyone for the fun raffle. The next one will post shortly.

This thread will remain up for a few days then removed.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.