HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are several HK's in this movie. I think I saw a P30 in it as well. Bad guys and McLane using what look like HK Tacs with suppressors among others.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just finished watching that piece of crap movie 10 minutes ago. First off, I was looking and saw no HK's but I could have missed something. Second, that movie was crap!!! It had such huge potential to be great - fantastic back-story and bad guy was awesome. The whole 'fire sale' thing was very promising. And then they had to spoil the whole film with some of the most unrealistic action I've ever seen. I hate bull**** action. If it's impossible, it ruins the movie for me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they really screwed up the movie about half way through. The whole F35 thing was just sad to watch. I'll have to back and go through the horror of watching it again to see if I might have missed some HK's or all HK's in that movie.

I just finished watching that piece of crap movie 10 minutes ago. First off, I was looking and saw no HK's but I could have missed something. Second, that movie was crap!!! It had such huge potential to be great - fantastic back-story and bad guy was awesome. The whole 'fire sale' thing was very promising. And then they had to spoil the whole film with some of the most unrealistic action I've ever seen. I hate bull**** action. If it's impossible, it ruins the movie for me.[/QUOTE

·
Registered
569 Posts
When you say crap action, are you talking about a car launching off a toll booth and hitting a helicopter 40ft in the air?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I can forgive some hokiness for sake of good action, but i agree the whole F-35 bit was pretty ridiculous. Even my girlfriend who knows nothing about aviation or military tech said WTF.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Oh...I thought both scenes were terrible, so was the elevator scene.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Despite all the action goofs, how can you call yourselves Hk fans and not have noticed their appearance in the film? The UMP and USP make very obvious appearances! Not to mention the MP7 at the end and what I still believe to be a 416 in the hands of the sniper? I guess we all have different levels of obsession. But, I agree, some of it was just too much hollywood. The biggest crime though was no swearing. I mean come on! That's who John McClain is! He's not a politically correct peace officer, he's a trash talking filthy mouthed baddass cop! :350:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Despite all the action goofs, how can you call yourselves Hk fans and not have noticed their appearance in the film? The UMP and USP make very obvious appearances! Not to mention the MP7 at the end and what I still believe to be a 416 in the hands of the sniper? I guess we all have different levels of obsession. But, I agree, some of it was just too much hollywood. The biggest crime though was no swearing. I mean come on! That's who John McClain is! He's not a politically correct peace officer, he's a trash talking filthy mouthed baddass cop! :350:

Hey I noticed HKs that why I posted the thread.:)

·
2,832 Posts
yup, the bad guys had a UMP and G36, McClain ended up with the UMP for a bit...should have kept it and grabed more mags....

I am spacing out on the Mp7 and think the sniper used someone other than a 416.....but not sure what

but really not a horid movie.......its about what I expected

1 - 11 of 11 Posts