HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like a couple of MP5's in the new Bourne Legacy movie.Any see any others. Maybe a USP in the science lab? Does any body have a ID on the Sniper rifle he used in the Alaska Mountains?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The design came from Bill Ritchie at EDM Arms. The ancestor to the Nemesis is the Windrunner M96. I live in CA and have one chambered in 510 DTC, very accurate right out of the box. The design allows multiple calibers to be fired from the receiver by changing the barrel to a 408 or 338 lap. A more well known rip off the M96 is the Cheytac Intervention m200 which is now out of production due to copyright infringement.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I had finally seen this movie the other night & have been wanting to see it since last summer (I dont get to the movies to often obviously). Thought it was great to see a couple of Mp5 K guns both w sef trigger packs and a p2000sk model during the lab lock down scene. Very good movie.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I had finally seen this movie the other night & have been wanting to see it since last summer (I dont get to the movies to often obviously). Thought it was great to see a couple of Mp5 K guns both w sef trigger packs and a p2000sk model during the lab lock down scene. Very good movie.
I'm pretty sure that the lab tech was using a USP compact.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts