HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from seeing the movie war with jet lee and it was great... definately worth my 8 bucks... saw a couple of g36k's, umps and a sr9?
the only question is what was jet lee's sniper rifle that he was using, i only saw the front handguards and know it was a sl8 or g36 with a bull barrel?, bipod, and scope, but didnt see the stock

also there was some p99's and a couple of px4 storms, and a few others...

·
Registered
96 Posts
saw it last night, I caught the G36, the SR9, and the UMP's. Dont know what Jet Li's rifle was. Overall i thought it was a great movie, good balance between swordplay/martial arts and gun fights. Plus the chase between the Chevelle and the Spyker was good.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Not a bad show but when did Walther start making the P99 in .223 or was it 5.7? And titanium casings? come on. Good overall story I guess and all the gun play was great. It was nice to see a character stop and aim sometimes. I didn't notice the SR9 but I did see what I though was an HK33 in the hands of the FBI marksman? Also, how many SL8's were in the wall locker at Jet Li's place? Never heard of the Spyker until this movie but the multiple appearances of at least 2 different colered ones sure etched it in. If you want lots of action with a pretty basic and easy to follow plot, this ones for you. Should be just as good on DVD as it was on the big screen though.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gotta love his walthers...

ya i dont know what rounds those were in that p99 but i wish mine would shoot them too-if i could get them... 4.6mm would be my guess, thats hollywood for you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts