HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Why would HK not put suppressor sights on a "tactical" pistol? If it comes with a threaded barrel, then it should come with suppressor-height sights.

·
PROUD ASA MEMBER
354 Posts
I'm very disappointed with the VP9 Tactical. It seems like HK rushed this one out the door. No suppressor height sights, no o-ring barrel engagement and no trigger enhancement? Not that the standard VP9 trigger is bad but what's their deal? I won't be purchasing one, no matter the price. USPT series still rocks hands down for suppressor host in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
You must not have an hk45 Tactical then, the only "Tactical" features on them are the threaded barrel. They have night sights too but standard height. No roll mark, so nothing to distinguish it other than what your box/receipt says. No match trigger or RSA upgrade. They do have o ring barrels but all hk45 barrels are o ring.

USP Tactical has suppressor height sights but they are "black out", seems most people replace them anyway with other options.

For the hk45/p30(L/sk)/VP[9|40] there just aren't a lot of options for suppressor height sights. Heines, a rumored to exist meprolight that is not in stock anywhere... And maybe LPA in Europe?

All this is to say the vp9 Tactical is pretty much in line with the hk45t package. Only the USP gives you match triggers upgrades. Though I think the vp9 basically is the "special forces (sf)" trigger of the SFP.

Shockwave

·
PROUD ASA MEMBER
354 Posts
You must not have an hk45 Tactical then, the only "Tactical" features on them are the threaded barrel. They have night sights too but standard height. No roll mark, so nothing to distinguish it other than what your box/receipt says. No match trigger or RSA upgrade. They do have o ring barrels but all hk45 barrels are o ring.

USP Tactical has suppressor height sights but they are "black out", seems most people replace them anyway with other options.

For the hk45/p30(L/sk)/VP[9|40] there just aren't a lot of options for suppressor height sights. Heines, a rumored to exist meprolight that is not in stock anywhere... And maybe LPA in Europe?

All this is to say the vp9 Tactical is pretty much in line with the hk45t package. Only the USP gives you match triggers upgrades. Though I think the vp9 basically is the "special forces (sf)" trigger of the SFP.

Shockwave

I didn't change out the suppressor height sights on my USP; they are night sights....HK offers a "LE" model for tacticals. Hard to get at times but they do exist. :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts