1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
This makes me very happy.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Congrats!! Mine's been pending for months...................

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update on our Santa in the shop. So the Santa was the owners and his wife's first christmas decoration 15 years ago. The thing has not worked for years so the owner of the shop thought hey I will bring him to the shop for a little fun. We set him up at about 9 am, come 10:30am the wife is calling the shop demanding to know who stole her Santa out of the decorations at the house. Once we told her he was at the shop with an MP5 slung around him, She started laughing but said that we have to bring him home. Little does she know that we have no intensions of bring him home until the Christmas season is over. We send her pictures of him everyday with different guns and tactical gear, she is not amused lol.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Update on our Santa in the shop. So the Santa was the owners and his wife's first christmas decoration 15 years ago. The thing has not worked for years so the owner of the shop thought hey I will bring him to the shop for a little fun. We set him up at about 9 am, come 10:30am the wife is calling the shop demanding to know who stole her Santa out of the decorations at the house. Once we told her he was at the shop with an MP5 slung around him, She started laughing but said that we have to bring him home. Little does she know that we have no intensions of bring him home until the Christmas season is over. We send her pictures of him everyday with different guns and tactical gear, she is not amused lol.
Hahahahahahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts