HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holiday prices we would love to see. P30 $550. And the HK45 for $700. I'll buy them now!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm waiting for the, "Buy one, get one free" sale.:20000000:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's why I started this thread. Since it is the Holidays. That we want to buy our new adult play toys at the prices we would love to see.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I asked Santa for the powers that be to get their heads out of their butts and let us have some of the fun stuff, like $1500 MP5s, MP7s, and UCPs. If I am going to wish I might as well wish big.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I asked Santa for the powers that be to get their heads out of their butts and let us have some of the fun stuff, like $1500 MP5s, MP7s, and UCPs. If I am going to wish I might as well wish big.
Now those are prices we all would love to see. :28:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Knowing your luck it would be the day you didn't have any permits and with a sale like that you would have to take it with you.
LOL! I would still buy as much as I can and then play the waiting game for the permits to get approved.

Stupid NJ :mad:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That would be the price for full rock and roll.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts