HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I don't really consider myself a noob with HK, my team pretty much runs their stuff exclusively. However, I did just get my first privately owned HK with the 45CT, and have a few questions on carry options and holsters. I have always carried my trusty PPS 40 for CCW, but if the 45CT is concealable enough I would like to go with that instead. I'm a bigger dude so draw length isn't going to be an issue and I am not a hipster and don't shop at Baby Gap so I'm not worried about printing. That said, I have always carried inside the waistband. Anybody carry a 45CT IWB or have any bad experience with this, etc.? Also, any recommendations on a good holster manufacturer? Money isn't really gonna be an issue, mostly just comfort and function. Any thoughts y'all could give me would be most appreciated.

Thanks, and Molon Labe y'all.

·
Registered
33 Posts
N82 Tactical. By far the most comfortable IWB holster I've used. I use it for the P30, which is similar in size. It does require a sturdy belt as it only has 1 clip vs the crossbreed style.

There is a video on YouTube with a guy who uses it with a HK45. One other thing to note, is that there are a few different kinds. I have the nylon tuckable. There is also a kydex version, which still has the soft skin barrier, but does require a slight twist at draw to unholster the gun.

·
Registered
109 Posts
There of course several options but if your pretty slim inside the waistband appendix carry is the fastest carry position for presentation and prints the least. There are several good holster makers for this. As mentioned above Comp-Tac makes great OWB and other types as well. Black Point makes a very good Kydex Holster both inside and outside waistband also.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I carry a P30L (bigger in size to the HK45C) and P2000sk in Crossbreed Supertuck.

They both fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I EDC a 45c in a Crossbreed Supertuck at my 3 o clock. Extremely comfortable holster with lightning fast draw. Comfortable enough to wear while driving too. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a comfortable IWB solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I carry a P30s, VP9 and USPf9 IWB quite a bit (although not all three at once!). No matter the gun I carry in a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB. Very comfortable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts