HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking for an OWB Kydex (or similar) holster for my full-size USP Tact 40, with the raised sights. I didn't realize what a daunting task this was going to be. Anyway, the link below is basically exactly what I am looking for:

Outside Waistband Holsters - products new home - Belt Holster

They even have the option for the USP-T so I emailed them to make sure it'd fit. They replied saying it would fit any USP-T with a .25" sight channel. I measured mine and looks like the sights are closer to 3/8" tall so doesn't seem like that one will work. Obviously it would need room for the TB as well...

What is there? Trying to keep it $70 or less.

The culprit/eye candy.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I looked at their site. They have an option for a USPt but does't specify sights. I'll have to contact them...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I have a real nice Safariland Black Basketweave holster for sale that fit my USP Tac 40 just fine. In the shape its in and being a $100+ holster new, I would say it hovers right around your $70 mark. PM me if you would like to discuss more info

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
If it says Expert or Tactical it will fit. With the target sights or Meps.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The guys at bladetech are great. Give them a call if you want to know for sure. I'm pretty sure it will work though. I have a bladetech holster for my expert and it works with the target sights. Good WA company. They will also do custom orders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts