HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long hunt for a custom CCW holster for my full size USP45, I found a fantastic master holster maker. I am passing this along for any and all to know about. www.c-rusty.com is the site. Rusty Sherrick is the holster maker. I purchased his "Tom Givens Rangemaster" holster for $100. It is a strong side belt holster that rides high enough on the belt to be concealed under a jacket or untucked shirt. Very nice FBI cant, excellent trigger coverage, and the front if the holster is cut to just above the ejection port for an extremely quick draw. This is the only strong side holster I would ever recommend for the full size USP. I've found a few small-of-back holsters that were nice, but you can't drive with them on. And I gave up on an IWB for a pistol this size. That's my 2 cents worth. I hope some of you take advantage of this information.
Stay safe - jonmac

·
Registered
1 Posts
Most excelent work jonmac! I've been looking for a USP45 F holster for a little while too. I wish Safariland would make one, but this will undoubtably be better. My main concern is fitness for IDPA and this appears to fit the bill perfectly. Many thanks!

·
Registered
418 Posts
You guys all need to look at the ones I have been trying to tell everybody about.I carry concealed a full size USP 45 in the Thumb Break Model. Email me and I will send you pictures or look at taguagunleather.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts