HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I am meeting with someone to buy a Never fired KG "Mark 23" the person is wanting to throw in a Safariland holster for a little extra.

This holster: Model 6004 Self Locking System (SLS its a drop leg

The primary use of this Mark 23 is home defense and SHTF.

My question is are there any better holsters for this weapon out there?

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
That's the holster I have and no complaints at all, they are in my view very high quality.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I use a G-code that attaches via a RTI wheel to my ATS war belt. G-code makes some really nice stuff at a good price.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Funny you mention it. I just posted this a few days ago, here it is:

There aren't many options for that gun because it's soo long. The drop leg holster isn't bad. It keeps that gun out of the way. IHO, it's too big to wear on your waist. I'm 6'4" and even I wouldn't want that thing on my waist.

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks skullbox that is very helpful!

How much slack is there in the thigh straps?

I have some hardcore thighs (fencing) and im worried about the length of the straps

·
Registered
257 Posts
there is ENOUGH slack. if I extend it all the way, I can probably use it as a belt. and I know your thighs aren't thick as my waist lol

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Taseal Ive been reading your thread for a week hoping that you would be the chosen one to deliver us Mark 23 owners to the promised land....

When you bought that M&P9 i died a little inside....

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
that Safariland is nice!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
The 6004 is an excellent holster. Don't like a drop leg holster? Try this.
Safariland 6070 Mid-Ride Belt Loop Adapter - UBL Style
copquest.com has them for 16.00 Works very well for me with an ATS War Belt setup. Not that difficult to switch it back to the drop configuration.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts