HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have this for my Expert 9mm and 45, it fits them both PERFECT. Its a great holster and I use the same one for my regular USP. They offer several models that fit the Expert but here is a link to the one I have.

*Note, it says it fits the Expert 45 but it fits all calibers of the expert. Not sure why its listed that way but both guns go in and out of it perfectly.

http://www.holsters.com/concealment/holsters/model5188.asp

Oh and did I meantion its only $35! and its suede lined to protect the finish!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
i've been looking everywhere for an expert holster. thanks for the links, i'm going to pick up a safariland. hopefully for 35.00 it's relatively decent

·
Registered
269 Posts
Its beyond decent, the quality is top notch! I use my holster for IDPA, USPSA, Steel and Bowling Pin shoots so every weekend its getting used and you can't even tell its been used. They make some of the very best holsters out there and have great prices and holsters.com is the company web site for retail sales. I have been 100% happy with them and now all but one holster I have is made by them. You'll love it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Do you have the model number for the safariland holster?

Edit //// Search was my friend ///

5188-96-411

- That looks like a leather holster, was looking kydex as this was for USPSA. I needed something other than my cr speed ghost holster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts