HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any kydex holsters that would fit Heine raised tactical sights for a USP .45

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, thx man.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Buying a pre-made holster could be a problem. However ordering a custom made holster should be no problem as long as you specify the height of the front sight when ordering. Look around through the various maker's sites, find what you like and drop them a mail. Some don't bother replying, others are all too ready to help.

Regards

PP

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buying a pre-made holster could be a problem. However ordering a custom made holster should be no problem as long as you specify the height of the front sight when ordering. Look around through the various maker's sites, find what you like and drop them a mail. Some don't bother replying, others are all too ready to help.

Regards

PP

Thx man, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
The Comp-Tac holsters I have (MTAC, paddle and Infidel) have VERY deep sight channels, I would expect them to clear the tactical front sight without an issue....

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I had a custom Kramer horsehide made for my HK45C with Heinies, CT laserguard and a tactical barrel. Its a 2 month wait but very, very nice.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have 2 High Noon holsters that accommodate my straights with room to spare. As for Kydex, my G-Code is a fabulous holster but suffers from ALL kydex holster issues. The holster leaves lots of room for dirt & dust to enter into the holster compared to a leather custom holster. Without a doubt, Kydex sucks compared to my High Noon Sky High in horsehide. I have them all and that I guess is my review.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My P30/Heine combo fits Great in my Comptac rig. Really good products, thinking of ordering a few more rigs for action pistol.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
HK45 with Heine's fit in my Milt Spark's VMII just fine!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts