HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

just wanted to get some opinions/recommendations. I have a HK p30sk LEM and a VP 9 that I am looking to get holsters for. on the p30sk I am running a viridian c5l and on the VP9 a viridian x5l. any recommendations on holster manufacturers for these. I only see Fury holsters as having the ability to make these. any experience with fury holsters. I plan on AIWB for the p30sk (which I currently do now w/o a laser/light) and the VP 9 will be AIWB and OWB. Thanks

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
This is probably a thread best suited for "the saddlery".

·
Registered
229 Posts
Today I bought a Blade-Tech Total Eclipse holster for my VP9. It comes straight drop w/sides if you like FBI cant. Also with IWB hooks if you want to change.$49.95 retail,but don't let the price scare you,it is quality and look on their website for more info_Optics Planet has the best prices and I have bought alot from them.I do own several Blade-Tech holsters and have never had a problem.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a Fury for my VP9 and mag carrier from them as well. Very well made for kydex, hardware is good and solid, very clean and smooth edges. Mine is the 'Concealment series" and on the website for this model, the VP9 is shown.

I got mine from the owner of Fury, he lives down the road from me.

They have several models available on their website and if you contact them I believe they can customize for you (not �� sure on this but pretty sure).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts