HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tom has a major announcement that he will be making tonight or tomorrow. We premium members already know but we are bound by secrecy not to tell. And THIS is why it is worth every penny to become a premium member. It does not cost to be a premium member, it PAYS!

Not a premium member, it only takes a few minutes to sign up and while you have missed the boat on this announcement, join now and you will be one of the first kids on the block to be "in the know" next time.

Stay tuned...

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,293 Posts
HK 416 and 417 Sales...

It's true... I'm speechless...

WOW, three more guns to purchase for the collection...

True Blue > HK 416 - 10.5 / 14.5 & 417 rifles...

IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE... I tell you... Christmas will be better in 2008 :) :) :)

The pressure has built up for far to long across the pond....

HK's stock will go up 60% once this goes thru...

It's about time HK Corporate listens to the American market...

We all should write letters to the Board of H_K Gmbh for praise...

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I have 9 AR's of many configs. I am going to get a piston variation and was going to wait for a Masada. I think I'll go ahead and get a LMT and then put my pennies away for a 416. I'll be willing to put a downpayment to guarantee delivery.

·
Banned
366 Posts
I think I'm just going to buy an LWRC. I like the look of the LWRC M6A2. HK too too long. I have the money for the LWRC now then I'll most likely get the Masada when it comes out too.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,956 Posts
Tom has a major announcement that he will be making tonight or tomorrow. We premium members already know but we are bound by secrecy not to tell. And THIS is why it is worth every penny to become a premium member. It does not cost to be a premium member, it PAYS!

Not a premium member, it only takes a few minutes to sign up and while you have missed the boat on this announcement, join now and you will be one of the first kids on the block to be "in the know" next time.

Stay tuned...
Thanks for the plug, BB. It's posted now, on the main page. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Too little, too late

I'd love to have one of each, and I'm thrilled that they're doing it, but dang it, they can drag their feet better than anyone I've ever seen... Ordered my LWRC SRT upper in 6.8spc two days ago.

·
Registered
425 Posts
One small thing to remember...

If HK is saying 3rd Q 08 we will not see them till late 09. Not a criticism but a reality of how the products continually lag.
Hopefully HilloBamma will not be in their 2nd year before production starts:)
P.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
If HK is saying 3rd Q 08 we will not see them till late 09. Not a criticism but a reality of how the products continually lag.
Hopefully HilloBamma will not be in their 2nd year before production starts:)
P.
Yeah, but these are already in production. It would seem like it would only need minor redesign and testing. I'd be guessing getting past all the gubbmint red tape will take longer than getting them into production.

·
Registered
253 Posts
This is great news. Did I really need to say that?

I will be getting the Masada also. American concept, American designers and American made.

I have room for a couple of Masadas and 416/7s. Hows about the rest of yous guys? (note I didn't say cash)

Semper Fi,

Celt

USMC '87-'91

·
Registered
94 Posts
416 avaliable for NJ residents?:45:

1 - 20 of 199 Posts