HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of people who ask about tours of the HK factory in Oberndorf and the grey room. Wouldn’t it be cool if HK did a set of DVDs that covered a video tour of the factory, the manufacturing process, a tour of the grey room, and some sort of video of things they made but never produced in large numbers. I am sure there could be some more stuff of interest. Or another option could be one of those TV shows like “how it is made” or something similar. I know a lot of us have spent a ton on HK stuff so they might actually listen. All they can say is no! Just an idea….Please no “HK does not care about us” posts. A quick search on this site will show they do, just look at the 416(mr223) &417(MR308) as well as what people in other countries have.

·
Registered
506 Posts
wouldn't that just be the bomb! I'd love ta get a gander.

Along with that dreamin' wish list,
a NEW small frame to "lil' sister" with the new P30 and HK45. something the size of the HK4 in .32 and .380
a totally new and inovative .22 target
a pocket back up .22 that takes the highest power .22 rounds and loves them, 10 rounds.
make everything California compliant out of the box and get them on the approval list.

Is that too much to wish for?????

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got this idea while watching a USP DVD looking to see if the decock mechanism needed to be greased or not for another member of this board. Then I got to thinking about how many people ask about what is behind the curtain in Oberndorf. I know HK has other videos as well. How many I do not know. All I have at the moment is a P7, USP and a Benelli compilation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts