HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like everyone else, I have HK fever. A few days ago I visited a local candy store and was able to fondle...ok, grope...the HK45 & P30. The 45 is a little large for me but the P30 felt AMAZING!

I currenly have a P2k .40 LEM and love to shoot it. It has pushed my Sigs to the rear of the line. I've decided that in order to shoot the LEM well I need to stick with it so I'm thinking of trading my 220 Carry.

My question is this...should I wait for the P30 to come out in LEM or go ahead and buy a P2k 9mm? Based on the photos that have been released the HK45c will have the same grip as the P2k. I know I'm going to have to wait a while (2009?) for a 45c LEM but I'm thinking of picking up a 9mm now. The P30 will be out in LEM eventually and I can wait but I'm thinking that having all three guns in LEM with the same grip would make training more consistent.

Your thoughts? I guess I could wait on the P40 or whatever the next 40 will be as I do LOVE the Spiderman grips on the P30 but I want there to be as much consistency as possible.

BTW, if you haven't had a chance to fondle the P30 & HK45 make it a priority...or not, depending on your cash flow. These babies are sweet!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
In the case you are describing I don't think that it is a big deal. Actually if you like the grip on the P30 that much do what I have done and make IT your carry piece. I will tell you that the P30 is the best feeling/shooting pistol I have ever messed with. There have been lots too. I feel in love with the darn thing. As far as waiting for it to come out in LEM....there are threads in here already about doing the conversion on it.

But if you are hell bent on waiting I would at least pick up some 15 round mags for it if they are legal where you are.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
The HK45 and the P have the same grip. So why don't you just get the 45 and adjust the grip the same as the P30 as you held?

The LEM won't be out till next year on the HK45. It is available as a V1. TJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts