HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a BNIB unfired Springfield Armory XD40 'Xtreme Duty' from a 'down on his luck and needing cash' seller. He's a recent transplant from Arkansas and things are going as he had planned (job didn't work out, girlfriend left him) and he needed some cash. I drove over and made a quick purchase; paid his asking price of $350. On a whim, I posted it on another forum and traded it 90 minutes later for an H&K P2000 V3 9mm (with 6 magazines, NEW Night Sights, 4 Backstraps, Case, Manual, Lock) that is practically new. Does not appear to have fired even 50 rounds. Don't ask me why the guy with the H&K P2000 V3 9mm traded a $1100 pistol package for a $425 one because I don't actually care why.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Sounds like you made out. I would have taken the P30 mags from you, but it is good to see that you kept your price down.

Just add ammo and shoot it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am admittedly envious, but quite happy for you. Care to share the forum you used for the swap? I have a few things I am thinking of bartering with...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am admittedly envious, but quite happy for you. Care to share the forum you used for the swap? I have a few things I am thinking of bartering with...
NWFirearms.com

I have several pistols (see signature) already and admittedly, never thought I would acquire a H&K as the price was out of reach for me.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
I asked the guy (later, after we had parted) why he made a trade with such a difference in value and he responded that he was 'new to this' and that he'd chalk it up to life experience.

Works for me.
Sweet, atleast he took it well and you could be a part of his learning experience. No harm no foul there IMO.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Two of the Magazines are from a P30 and stick out so I sold them to a guy on the Sig Forum for $50 delivered. I'm into this P2000 for all of $315.
I saw that sale, was about to post that I would take them, hit refresh and GONE!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Quality firearm the H&K's are. And I love the way it feels in my hand; like it was meant to be there.
Definitely take the time to switch out backstraps while shooting. The M backstrap was the most comfortable grip, bit for some reason I shot better with the XL. Go figure.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts