HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to modify a USP, adding the LEM trigger (using the kit at HKParts.net).

How do I get rid of the safety and decocking lever/button?

Thanks

·
Banned
116 Posts
Can't answer your exact question, but here is a configuration I learned of while talking to Rick @ Gray Guns about getting a LEM trigger in the P30 I am going to purchase (eventually).

Rick said it's possible to install the LEM trigger kit on a P30 V3, and retain the de-cocking lever. That way you can have it either way. You can choose to run the pistol LEM fashion only, or use the de-cocking lever to de-cock it whenever you want, which would bring it back to DA for next shot then LEM afterwards. He also said it is possible to either remove or retain the safety lever.

He said the kit comes with a plug for the safety lever hole if you remove it, but if you remove the de-cockng lever, there will be a space left where it resided.

I may be wrong, but am assuming this could also be done on your USP

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The P30 and USP are completely different. When you order the LEM kit, it's going to come with a new axel with no lever. All you have to do is swap out the axel and you are good to go.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The P30 and USP are completely different. When you order the LEM kit, it's going to come with a new axel with no lever. All you have to do is swap out the axel and you are good to go.
Thanks for the info, guys!

When you install the LEM kit, what version of the LEM trigger do you end up with?

·
Registered
116 Posts
How much does it cost to put the LEM trigger in the P30 V3. I would want to retain the decocker. Also (dumb question) what is the difference in the light verion and heavy version?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts