·
Registered
6,409 Posts
How new?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's say purchased next week, new in box/unused from a Vector dealer. So I'd imagine very recently built, but can't say for sure.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just got one of their HK33 clones and aside from a few rough spots inside the receiver which don't matter(back behind where the carrier recoils to) it's in great shape mechanically, is well put together, and has good parts. I'm taking it to the range tomorrow for its first run so I don't have a range report yet but I don't expect any issues.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 2 V93's that went back at Vector upon buying the guns for bolt gap (.008 and .014) issues. One has been there for 2 months and the other about 1.5 months. They tell me that they are repaired (repressed both barrels) and are going to be refinished next Wednesday and if thats so I will probably get them back the following week. I will give a complete report when/if I get them back.

·
Registered
10,275 Posts
From what I've seen lately, have whoever you buy it from deliver it directly back to Vector... save at least one shipping charge as it'll most likely go back to the mothership anyhow. You will eventually get what you want, but it can't hurt to save the shekels whenever you can.

·
Registered
304 Posts
From what I've seen lately, have whoever you buy it from deliver it directly back to Vector... save at least one shipping charge as it'll most likely go back to the mothership anyhow. You will eventually get what you want, but it can't hurt to save the shekels whenever you can.
Enough for a range trip or two

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.