HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BATFE/CA tight, like so tight you have to really mash the 10th round in and then the magazine to get it to seat properly?

Or "thumb easy" with no difference between inserting a 10 round full mag or a 9 round downloaded mag?

Thanks. (for some reason gun stores don't want me fully loading a magazine on their display weapons, j/k)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
very easy to put the 10th round in, and likewise you can put the fully loaded mag in the gun with the slide closed with almost no effort... you don't have to "slam it in". If you look at the mag, you really think you should be able to get another round or two in there not just 10. But it functions perfectly.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Really no dif from 9th round.
Side note: I do have one mag out of 25 that is a little funky and will sometimes stack wrong and only take 9 rounds. When this happens it will also missfeed. So, I count my rounds and if it only takes 9 I flip them back out and redo. When it takes 10, it works flawlessly.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
No problems getting 10 in the 4 I have.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Remarkably easy! In fact, one of the most notable improvements over the USP or any other handgun that I have played with, is the ease with which the 10th round loads and the mag is seated fully loaded! Somebody figured that one out! HK, naturally..

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Remarkably easy! In fact, one of the most notable improvements over the USP or any other handgun that I have played with, is the ease with which the 10th round loads and the mag is seated fully loaded! Somebody figured that one out! HK, naturally..
Yes, HK has seemed to return to their old way, of having the extra space for easy magazine seating! (like the UMP, and MP5 notably)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts