HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Eagle Industries (and Blackhawk) USP tactical soft case is modular, I was wondering how people ended up setting their's up.

As for me, I use the muzzle cover as a mag pouch, and I use the "ammo pouch" as the muzzle cover for the gun with UTL attached. And then it's configured as seen below:

My case isn't finished. I plan on purchasing another Eagle Industries mag pouch that looks like it will take up the empty space to the bottom left. I plan on purchasing another UTL Pelican case if I can find one to be an ammo or random equipment carrier where the UTL case sits now... um... that's about it... oh, and hopefully a suppressor will actually fill that empty pocket sometime.

Pictures are king. What's your set-up?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow people are realy running out of stuff to talk about in here huh?:40:
Some guys over at ARFcom talked about how useless the ammo pouch is. When I told 'em I used it as the muzzle cover for the USP w/ UTL attached, I had at least one person who was glad to hear about the idea and was going to try it.

It got me thinking about what other people had done with their cases that I hadn't thought of.

That's it, and that's all. But this set-up will eventually let me carry 2 cases to the range instead of 3.

If you don't care, please close the window and move on.

·
Registered
851 Posts
The only pouch I don't use in my Tactical case is the suppressor pouch. I use the large pouch to hold a match weight, threaded barrel extension, and allen key. All those parts are in their own respective little plastic baggies.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Here is my current setup

That big pouch is not for ammo. That is for the LAM unit.

I will be using the suppressor pouch early next year. :D

Once I figure out which one I want... :D

Blackslide or TROS... hmmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts