HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to know if anyone on here was able to score some of the HK USP 9mm 31 round mags from Midway USA? I got a notice yesterday that they were "in stock" for the dealer price of ~$114. I ordered three and two were put on back order and one shipped today. Surely they got more than just one mag in or did I get home to late to get more than one mag? Either way, I guess I was lucky to get one because if "BO" HK stuff is like it is with other HK items from Midway, they will cancel the order in 3 months and I will have to re-order again. I'm on order number 4 for my P2K .357 SIG barrel...

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
not me, but also missed the new 20rd HK93 mags at Numrich....dont see those everyday, in stock one day......gone the next...I spaced out :(

dont think the 31rd mags are super rare but the price at Midway was good, it was what they retail for typicaly.

when you get your mag, I would be curious as to what date or date code it has one it.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After the way Cal's acted during the AWB in regards to full cap USP .45 mags and even reporting people who had them to the ATFE, I would not buy from Cal's even if they were giving them away. Thanks for the tip but considering it's Cal's, not a chance. I'm not buying for resale so I'll wait for Midway to get some more. At least I know what side of the fence they are on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I read these would work for the 40 also about a year ago, Is this true? Article stated it was 27 or so rounds.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
yes they will work(but I have not personaly tried it) in 40 full size, one of the SWAT teams around here uses them in their 40cal entry guns(with a can) From what my dealer(that sold them to them) said they have worked just fine, sure he would have heard about it if they didnt

I read these would work for the 40 also about a year ago, Is this true? Article stated it was 27 or so rounds.

·
Registered
314 Posts
If it's anything like the HK P7 M10/M13 magazines. They can be interchanged and work without any issues. The only difference I could find is the follower was a little thicker on the M10, then the M13 magazines..

One of my shooting buddies has the Glock 9mm 33 round magazines. They also function 100% in his G22/23.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts