HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just wondering how many HK sears are out there today?
Any # counts for Fleming & S&H sears?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have read in the neighborhood of about 7-8000 that are accounted for by various manufacturers.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I was told there are about 250,000 registered MGs now and that includes recent stuff made for law enforcement.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I was told there are about 250,000 registered MGs now and that includes recent stuff made for law enforcement.
That is what the article in SAR said a while back.About 250K.

·
Registered
280 Posts
There are 250,000 fully transferrable machine guns in the US. (per SAR and Dan Shea). Ther estimate is that HALF of those guns are in the posession of law enforcement (police departments, security companies, reactor security, jails, prisons, etc.) So we are looking at about 125,000 fully transferrable machine guns (which includes all the HK, FNC, and 10-22 (LOTS of them) sears. The only way this number increases is when one of these PDs etc. sell or trade in one of theirs. Unfortunately that doesn't happen very often. The anti-gunners put a lot of pressure to destroy them. Kent Lomont once told me about 6 unfired belt feds he was going to buy from a nuclear reactor security force that was up grading for $175,000.00 aand they CUT THEM UP every 2 inches with a band saw so there weren't any parts. Make a grown man cry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can account for another 2 sears...one S&H, one Flemming.

I have owned three others that i sold. I wish i would have kept them longer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts