HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. I like to dedicate two for the range. Two for carry and one as a spare. How about you?

Is Top Gun Supply the only place to get mags on line other than from HK direct?

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
At least 5...

I have gotten some from On-point, plan on getting more, i think CDNN has them also, don't know about others

Bob

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I like to have 5 minimum. I bought mine from CDNN and they still have them in stock. I also plan on getting a few more.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have 2x.

I need 1 dedicated for home, one for snap caps / practice etc,

and 2x for range ~> three with my practice mag.

Sooo I still need to order another three.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I currently have five as well but plan to get a few more. BC (before the same ole Clinton crap)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 5. One doesn't drop quite as easily as the others when I engage the mag release lever. Any suggestions. It's new.

I

·
0 Posts
I currently have 20, and a few more on order.
I guess I got bored while waiting for my P30 to arrive last week and bought the mags before I even had the gun.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Six mags - if it is to be carried on duty. Carry three for a month & then trade out with the other three - to let the springs "rest". I know, this is a old habit, but it worsk for me....

·
Registered
131 Posts
9 Magazines minimum per firearm.

This whole waiting for mags for the HK45 thing is really starting to annoy me...

Anyone taking pre-orders?

·
Banned
384 Posts
I currently have 20, and a few more on order.
I guess I got bored while waiting for my P30 to arrive last week and bought the mags before I even had the gun.
Would I be correct in assuming you have spent almost as much on magazines as you did the pistol??? :O

I dont think I could justify that.

But thats why people are different!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought 1 extra when I bought the gun. I will probably go pick up another 2 this weekend since I like to have at least 5 per gun. One of the local stores had several in stock when I purchased the gun a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have 2 13 rounders and 7 10 rounders. Because I want to shoot USPSA and thought that extra would be nice. Check out GunBroker.com for mag.s. I've bought 7 there and paid alot less. They are HK factory mag.s. The P30 may still be too new but still worth a check.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts