HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Would you be kindly to mention a scene? I have that movie, but don't remember anything significant.
When they decide to clear that village they pull out their Mark 23s and attach the KAC OHG suppressor and proceed to eliminate many bad guys with them. At the end when everyone is dying, there is also some more Mark 23 action.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Every time I watch TC in Collateral, I want to withdraw some cash and go get an USP.

What about you?
Never seen the movie. Not much of a movie person I guess but I have several USPs if that means anything

·
Registered
123 Posts
Every time I watch TC in Collateral, I want to withdraw some cash and go get an USP.

What about you?
I've only watched Collateral once, but it was enough to almost make me want to sell my USP (okay, not really). The concept of Tom Cruise as a contract killer is about as ludicrous as Jackie Chan playing the President of the United States.

·
Registered
349 Posts
After careful research into to the type of firearm I wnated to buy, I did decide on a USP Compact....then along came 24:D and that solidified it:p

But to answer your question: no. The movie was so long, I forgot guns were even used in it.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I bought my first USP right before the movie came out :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I already had my USPf 45 when Collateral came out.

The biggest mistake I made was not seeing that excellent movie in the theatre! The acting by all involved was awesome.

I'm no Tom Cruise fan but the man can ACT. His work in films like The Last Samuri and Collateral was outstanding. Personally, I don't much like the man or his views (on just about ANYTHING) but I try to divorce the real life fool from the characters he plays on the screen.

And I never buy a firearm based on what some Hollyweird fool does with a fake one on the screen.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would agree that Tom Crusie the actor has definitly made a few really good movies lately..although like many I don't agree with his personal views.

One of the best scenes in Collateral was the bar scene..."Ready Steady Go" is a great song to shoot to with your IPod, along with just about anything from Crystal Method...

·
Registered
51 Posts
One of the best scenes in Collateral was the bar scene..."Ready Steady Go" is a great song to shoot to with your IPod, along with just about anything from Crystal Method...
'Ready Steady Go' is by Paul Oakenfold, not Crystal Method. Check of the music video of it.....its a bit weird, yet sweet!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know the song isn't by Crystal Method, was merely pointing out the song and anything from CM is good to shoot to...Sorry if I made it seem they were one and the same...

The video is cool..

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think tom cruise did a good job in Collateral, definitely one of his 'better' roles. Must have seen that alley scene a thousand times by now though.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I bought a Desert Eagle after watching Tomb Raider.

It's not like the movies though, I cant handle a pair of them as well as Angelina Jolie can. A .50ae in each hand is a little hard to control.

Angelina must be a hell of a shot...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I bought a Desert Eagle after watching Tomb Raider.

It's not like the movies though, I cant handle a pair of them as well as Angelina Jolie can. A .50ae in each hand is a little hard to control.

Angelina must be a hell of a shot...
those werent DE's They were 2 HK USPf .45 stainless with match weights/barrels.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts