HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does anyone done this? How much does it cost to convert Navy 4 position to semi only so I could use it on my clone?
Who has best price and turn around time?
Any experience? Please pitch in!

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Does anyone done this? How much does it cost to convert Navy 4 position to semi only so I could use it on my clone?
Who has best price and turn around time?
Any experience? Please pitch in!
You mean an ambi 4 position? A burst pack? I want to be sure, because a Navy pack is only safe-semi-full auto.

It doesn't make a huge difference in the price, but there is a little more work required for the burst pack. Not a lot, just more parts to remove.

To really be safe as far as legal issues, it's not all that different from converting one to accept a registered sear, only you won't have a sear installed. I'd expect $200 or so as any time you convert a full-auto pack there is some cutting, and some welding involved.

Check with RDTS or TSCMachine. Jayson at IGF is very good too, but I read yesterday that he's quite backed up at the moment. Might still give him a call, maybe a pack conversion wouldn't take as long.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was referring to 4 position burst pack but oh boy… they’re expensive.
I’m thinking about buying an FBI pack then switch out the FBI housing w/ 4 position burst lower.
Adam quoted me for mid $600 range and I might go that route.

You mean an ambi 4 position? A burst pack? I want to be sure, because a Navy pack is only safe-semi-full auto.

It doesn't make a huge difference in the price, but there is a little more work required for the burst pack. Not a lot, just more parts to remove.

To really be safe as far as legal issues, it's not all that different from converting one to accept a registered sear, only you won't have a sear installed. I'd expect $200 or so as any time you convert a full-auto pack there is some cutting, and some welding involved.

Check with RDTS or TSCMachine. Jayson at IGF is very good too, but I read yesterday that he's quite backed up at the moment. Might still give him a call, maybe a pack conversion wouldn't take as long.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts