HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My girlfriend's father wants to sell this P2000 he got in a trade but what is the value?

It is a 2003
V3
2 10 round mags
All papers
Lookes like NP3 finish with some wear (?)

What is a fair asking price?

(sorry for the bad pics. My Camera is on the way out)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one??

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I'll give it a shot (no pun intended). Unless you can find a big fan of NP3 I seriously doubt that will add much if any value to the gun. So I would say while I don't know what it is really worth I myself if I were in the market for one I would give $550-$600 for a real nice used P2K. Little less depneding on several things but no more then that because they are not much more then that new.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I think a fair price would be $500 to $550 given the negatives of low-cap mags and refinished slide, and the positive of it being hardly shot very much at all (judging by your pics of the mags and barrel hood).

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I think a fair price would be $500 to $550 given the negatives of low-cap mags and refinished slide, and the positive of it being hardly shot very much at all (judging by your pics of the mags and barrel hood).
Agreed. $500-$550 sounds pretty reasonable. There have been many P2000's for sale lately and most have been selling for around $550 including ones that are like new.

Try to work something out as the P2K is a great gun

·
Registered
103 Posts
+1. For a FTF I would definitely say around $500 is fair. Keep in mind that a used V3 9mm w/ an XS Big Dot and only 250 rounds just went for $450 shipped. You have to take off $50 for shipping so about $400 for the pistol. Even at that price it took around a week for him to sell.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Prices posted seem in-line since NP3 (nickel) shows wear n' tear. Hard chrome stands up way better in every day use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts