HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to be a Good self-employed in Odesk
If anybody wants to earn money from online, Odesk is the unspoiled place to earn a vast amount of money. It is the largest and the best market place for the freelancers who desire to be a millionaire within a very short time using their talents, labors, intelligence in their presentation and work. It is a company with a worldwide job market and a series of tools targeted at businesses that goal to employ and run remote workers.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Join date May 2012... waits till Jan 2014 to spam? lol...
Hacked account maybe? who knows?

Sounds legit though. I've often wondered how I could use my intelligence in presentation to become a millionaire in a very short time :rolleyes:

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'm just going to show off my body to make money. That's the legit way to do it.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
How has this not gotten zapped yet? I was 93.275% sure it would have tossed in the recycle bin by now. I guess with those math skills the lottery probably isn't going to work out for me and I might need this Odesk

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Thanks to HKPro, by merely perusing the WTS and Heads Up forums, working 100% from home in my spare time - just a few hours a week - I've been able to make my checking account go from a balance of $7,500 to just over $34.43! I did it - and you can too!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Thanks to HKPro, by merely perusing the WTS and Heads Up forums, working 100% from home in my spare time - just a few hours a week - I've been able to make my checking account go from a balance of $7,500 to just over $34.43! I did it - and you can too!
Haha, you got the bug worse than me!

About $2,500 vanished from my account due to HK stuff. A house and new vehicle can wait.

Of course I know where that money went, and it was well spent, and not scammed from me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts