HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a very nice PSG 1 trigger group for my HK91 and I am having a hard time installing it in the lower housing. Is there a trick to it? I don't want to damage the trigger group or the housing.
Thanks guys!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Did you remove the trigger shoe?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, i am dense but not quite that stupid...LOL

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I have found that they can be a bit tight to get into some lowers. I always lube the box up on the outside and that helps a lot on getting them in. Other then that I have no idea why you would be having trouble. I have removed and reinserted PSG1 trigger packs hundreds of times and never really have ran into any trouble.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
yes, i am dense but not quite that stupid...LOL
LOL, sorry man, habbit. And be honest, I answered the question before I even looked to see who asked it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its cool, just to be sure, by trigger shoe, you mean the little finger piece right? Lubed up and still won't go in the last 1/4 inch????

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got it!! It was a little tight, but with a little lube she slipped right in.....:100000:

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
I have found that they can be a bit tight to get into some lowers. I always lube the box up on the outside and that helps a lot on getting them in.
You know, you really got to think about us old horney guys before you post stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
You know, you really got to think about us old horney guys before you post stuff like that.
Calm down now. Taking stuff out of context can get you all bothered.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Sometimes the pins, (axles, to the Germans), shift slightly while the trigger box is removed from the housing. Only takes a few thousandths, but will make installing the mech into the housing impossible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts