HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All: Wondering how to keep the semi auto lower receiver/trigger pack from shifting forward and aft on the receiver with the stock installed?

Suggesions?

Thanks.

·
Registered
886 Posts
A small tack weld where the forward pin engages the PG assembly will keep it in place. Done a few for customers.

Bill

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
A quick fix to make things snug, a small amount of black electrical tape cut to size and stuck on where there is movement.

I have a trigger pack that is loose when clipped and pinned but the electrical tape makes it stay in place.

This works for the A2 and A3 stocks if there is any wobble, cheap fix.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A small tack weld where the forward pin engages the PG assembly will keep it in place. Done a few for customers.

Bill
Bill perhaps I could drop by sometime this week and you could point out where the weld goes? Perhaps I could talk you into firing up your welding machine for me or something?

A quick fix to make things snug, a small amount of black electrical tape cut to size and stuck on where there is movement.

I have a trigger pack that is loose when clipped and pinned but the electrical tape makes it stay in place.

This works for the A2 and A3 stocks if there is any wobble, cheap fix.
I can experiment with the electrical tape, I just can't envision where the tape should go? On the ledge on the receiver? Should I place tape on the front of the gripframe where it mates to the receiver?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts