1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
651 Posts
cup & saucer a semiauto, wow, I've been wrong all these years.

·
Registered
864 Posts
From the first video, I actually thought this was a joke. I expected some sort of punch line or something. In fact, I just thought the first video was a spoof that wasn't all that funny...then I watched the second video and the horrible realization fell upon me that this guy was actually serious. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I encourage all to watch...apparantly, my own shooting technique suffers from some serious lack of expertise as I find myself doing some many things differently then what this guy does. I am sure he is right, because he has a black shirt on, denoting the obvious tactical nature of his background and training. I have historically found it prudent to do whatever people in black t-shirts tell me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This guy is a freakin' idiot!
Thanks Scooter, but I did not laugh :) Nice attempt though ;)
Maybe in the next lesson that guy will teach us about Darwin's theory and shoot himself in the head.

·
Registered
431 Posts
WOW!

I just I need to take some classes scary.

·
Registered
349 Posts
My three-year-old nephew could give better instuction with a Nerf Dart Gun! He must be the Village Idiot of "Expert Village". There is better insult somewhere, but my brain was turned to mush watching that horrible presentation.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Dang it guys!!!!!!! I can't laugh that hard with my herniated disk...OUCH... I'm in pain :) :). I don't know which is better that Internet warrior or the Expert. :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I dont listen to gun techniques from men who wear their tshirts that tight and shop for the extra extra short sleeves...I'll bet his mother wants her shirt back!

G

·
WOW I ACTUALY FEEL A LITTLE RETARDED AFTER WATCHING THOSE. I COULDN'T EVEN LAUGH I WAS SO MAD AT HOW RETARDED HE WAS. THAT GUY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SWALLOWED AT BIRTH!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Oh that was five minutes I will never get back...but nonetheless, hilarious!

·
Registered
510 Posts
You know the question when you buy a gun "are you a danger to yourself or others"
Please answer yes
It's one thing to be ignorant and do it badly yourself, but to claim to be an expert and to teach others badly, that is serious. I hope someone gets this guy off the internet.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think the internet warrior pic was the best:). However, I squirmed whilst I watched that idiot from "Expert Village." I don't know what I am...but for once, I'm glad I'm not an "Expert." :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
That is sad 2 say the least, I hope that "expert" was not paid for that clip

1 - 20 of 71 Posts