HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my P7 PSP on consignment at one of my haunts. I had gotten quite ticked that I could not find a holster to my liking (and one that did have a multi-week wait time) and had placed it for sale.

Now, here is where it gets weird. I started having dreams about it. Like I would be in a bad spot, reach for my gun and the P7 would disappear in my hand. Real weird stuff like that.

This past weekend I got my PSP out of hock, if you will. I feel much better now and no more odd dreams. The real strange thing is that the dealer told me that he had thought I was making a mistake when I put it up for sale - if he only knew!

I'm not an HK collector by any means, I have the PSP and a USPf in .45 - that's it. I like my PSP - a lot. I won't make that mistake again and I am thankful that I corrected myself before I truly regretted it.

Anyway, thought you guys and gals might get a kick out of my story, strange as it may be.

Semper Fi,

Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Holster

Well, that's a good story, now if you would like some advice? I would go with Mitch Rosen Extradinary Leather. You could save some time and money, going with Galco or some other brand, but if you've got a nice gun, go with some great leather.

Mitch, to me, for a little extra cash and time builds a great product. The detail he puts into his leather in outstanding. Which is a HUGE understatement

1 - 3 of 3 Posts