HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share my newly acquired USP .45 Tactical. I picked it up Saturday, went straight out to the range and put 200 rds through it. I now know why everyone raves about it. Truly a tack driver! Picked it up used sight unseen from a reputable online dealer. It came with everything you see and extra o rings, 6- 12 rd. mags, 4 of which are LE marked, unfilled warranty card, flash hider, etc. I'm not sure it was even fired. None of the mags looked used, only marks on the gun were on the barrel hood which probably occurred from racking the slide. It's perfect. The Hk marked UTL I bought NOS a month ago...

This will replace my Hk45c as my nightstand gun. First thing first, I've got a couple extra extended mag releases I bought a few months back, I'll be installing one on this soon. I'll also be converting this to the match/LEM hybrid. Anyway, I'm gleaming and can't wait to get this back out to the range!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Very nice! I wish more guns came with that case instead of the hard case. I also wanted to know about the warranty card. I never got one with my new pistol I picked up from a local dealer. Is this card included with all brand new guns or did my dealer fill this out for me while waiting the 10 days.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
About 6 months ago I got a USP 45 "AF" gun used. No warranty card, but I filled out the warranty application on the HK website, & I was issued a warranty. I printed the form, & placed it in the box. GARY N4KVE

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Never get tired of looking at them. That is a nice complete kit you found. Good to read that you enjoy shooting it. They really are magnificent.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I love mine so much I put night sights and my LEM trigger in it and made it my primary carry weapon with a Galco holster OWB at 5 clock.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited about this gun! Next big upgrade will be a suppressor! :biggrin:

On a side note, do I just go with the universal LEM kit and do the standard parts switch for light LEM and that converts it to the hybrid/match or is it something more involved?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Not gunna lie - that is a spectacular machine. No question you'll love it!

Pick up some 20 round mags at your local hardware store ;)

Sent from my Thunderbolt in the future, using SkyNet

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited about this gun! Next big upgrade will be a suppressor! :biggrin:

On a side note, do I just go with the universal LEM kit and do the standard parts switch for light LEM and that converts it to the hybrid/match or is it something more involved?
Yep...Gotta get the can! Nice acquisition!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Was thinking about getting the HK45c after the HK45 I just bought after seeing your beauty I may have to switch gears! That is a nice piece, I do love my full size USP 40!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I have two normal USP. 45 full sizes and now after your pics and seeing other people get them I'm starting to want one. Im really not in the market for a suppressor so i didn't get a tactical right away

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Nice! Lo e the USP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Not gunna lie - that is a spectacular machine. No question you'll love it!

Pick up some 20 round mags at your local hardware store ;)

Have you had any issues with the 20 round pro mag? I've heard from many people that they have nothing but issues with them.

·
Registered
904 Posts
No - haven't yet, got a pair of them and ran 3 full mags though them each so far so good.

Perhaps as the carrier springs wear in they may be an issue IDK.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I got the 45 osprey enroute, as well as the AAC SDN-6 for my long guns

That was a hard chunk of change to toss out, knowing it would be almost a year to come to fruition.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got the 45 osprey enroute, as well as the AAC SDN-6 for my long guns

That was a hard chunk of change to toss out, knowing it would be almost a year to come to fruition.
Awesome!!!! I have one of each as well.
The osprey .45 can is really quiet on my hk45 and Kriss Super V SBR. I even got my barrel done at Tornado for my p30L 9mm.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts