HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I'm dang excited about it! I had heard so much about them, got to put 8 rounds through somebody's at the range and had to have one!

Ordered it on Sat and I got the call this morning that it is in!

Pics to come later this evening...

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Awesome. Congrats. I'm planning on putting one on layaway in April. Really want one.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
got to put 8 rounds through somebody's at the range and had to have one!
It sounds like you really put the test model through the ringer before you jumped in with both feet. LOL. That's how it goes. When you know, you know. Congratulations.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Great pistol. I do wish, however, that they would have stuck with the "spidey" grip and frame design of the P30 and HK45. I hold my P30 and wish it were available in .45 ACP!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wasn't looking to purchase my 45c. I handled one in a gunshop and found the nearest range that had one for rent and had to have it. It is an awesome pistol.
Probably a thousand stories like that.

I went to my local gun shop with cash in hand to buy Hk45. Already had the P30; liked the grip and ergonomics and really wanted a 45 cal. I was really disappointed to find the Hk45 grip felt too big for my hands. I was trying to talk myself into believing my hands were bigger than they actually are, when I saw the 45c tucked in behind its big brother -- the perfect 45 -- fit my hand like it was made for it. I begged the salesman to take my money and walked out of the store. Probably the best firearm purchase of my life.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats on a great purchase. Called my local gun dealer a few days ago to see when he can order me one. Still haven't heard from him. Feel like an addict waiting for my fix. C'mon iPhone, ring already.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase, I enjoy shooting mine because that's what I carry.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Congrats, very soon I will have mine as well. Great pistol.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If I didn't already have five 45's I'd like to have one of those myself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome & nice job! Looking forward to a HK45 soon myself. Post some pics.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Beast Mode!

Congrats...nothing this thing will not eat. I love how it reads in the manual, in how there's no known .45 ammo this beast won't chew up and spit out!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts