HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great just what I need........Another addiction firearm wise.....LOL

I took my new PTR91 out and ran roughly 300 rounds through it and it runs like a sewing machine. I changed out the stock set for the darker green surplus(Anyone help me figure out what country?) Is it Portugal for the darker green? I've always been more of a AK guy and more recently got into the 308 with my Rhodesian FAL but I am seriously hooked on HK's now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill get some pics up soon :) I am trying to fully bring it back to it's original glory. I have a FMP stock set on it now and plan to get a clipped and pinned lower with my next check. She is a beast! I've heard Pakistani surplus is some of the more dirtier ammo and mine ate it like nothing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's funny how you can get addicted to these HK gizmos. I started off small.....just 1 I thought, that's all I needed.....now I have 4 with a P30 on the way to my FFL. I love HKs, my bank account does not.

·
Registered
419 Posts
10 in 4 months is where I'm at (including clones of course).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys! My name is Corbin. I have been on this site many times over the years as HK are my favorite firearms, but I have just recently become a member. I wanted everyone to know that we at Euro Optic has started carrying HK and are working at carrying the full line. I also have different sights and mounts in stock if you guys need any (aimpoint, trijicon, ect). We also stock sig and beretta handguns and sako, AI, and blaser sniper rifles. We have a new web site going up this week! Check us out Welcome to EuroOptic.com - EuroOptic.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts