HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the midnight showing of I AM LEGEND and I think the handgun he kills the zombie dogs with is a FDE HK45!!!
the camera moves fast but it really really looks like it....anyone else agree...?

thanks,
brandon

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I loved it. I think its a badass movie. Look for the gun when he has to fight zombie dogs. Thats all i'll say.
thanks,
brandon

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I am checking it out this weekened. I have been waiting for this movie for a while and hope it was worth the wait.

·
Registered
203 Posts
It was an HK in that scene. I worked on that movie. We did the night stalkers. They changed the ending. The DVD will come with the alternate ending which is better in my opinion.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dont think that was a USP. It had the aggressive new front end like the HK45.
and yes a soldier did have a UMP. you could see the stock.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I hate to burst the bubble here but when he goes to draw the weapon from the SUV you can see that there is a red dot and a safety switch, (front the left side of the weapon) this is a Mark 23 USSOCOM in tan.

I am 99.9 % sure about this.

Good movie I thought

·
Registered
199 Posts
It definitely looked like something from the USP line. From viewing this thread earlier in the day, I was waiting for it and clearly saw the grip. It was a standard USP grip.

Great movie. One of the best of the year and Will deserves at least an Oscar nomination.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It was an HK45C.

Nothing like a little forward thinking promotion eh?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.